As an Associate Advisor you will be assisting Managers and/or Senior Advisors in carrying out day-to-day operations, while learning the trade.
We provide competitive based compensation and performance bonus and education subsidy for continue educate in the field for qualified candidates.
- Manage leads/inquiries and schedule calls/meetings
- Perform client management on behalf of LifePlan Investments
- Assess clients’ needs and provide customized financial planning solutions
- Build and maintain client relationships through various prospecting activities such as networking, social media marketing, etc.
- Build rapport with new clients and strengthen existing relationships
- Utilize CRM to manage prospects and clients’ profiles and provide high-level service
- Service on-going clients, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions, answer inquiries, conduct client care calls and process renewals
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, process changes
- Actively participate in carrier training, workshops and webinars
- Participate in community support and philanthropic initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong prospecting and business development skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Goal oriented and strong work ethic
- Working knowledge of CRM tools and carriers software
- LLQP or HLLQP and experience in financial service industry would be considered