The Associate Advisor is a key support in developing new business and retaining existing clients. They should be someone who is committed to being part of a team that provides holistic financial plans.
As an Associate Advisor, you will be assisting Managers and/or Senior Advisors in carrying out day-to-day operations, while learning the trade. You will also have your own responsibilities in relation to new clients. The Associate Advisor should be someone who is eager to learn in this fast-paced growing environment.
- Manage leads/inquiries and schedule calls/meetings
- Perform client management on behalf of LifePlan Investments
- Assess clients’ needs and provide customized financial planning solutions
- Build and maintain client relationships through various prospecting activities such as networking, social media marketing, etc.
- Build rapport with new clients and strengthen existing relationships
- Utilize CRM to manage prospects and clients’ profiles and provide high-level service
- Service on-going clients, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions, answer inquiries, conduct client care calls and process renewals
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, process changes
- Actively participate in carrier training, workshops and webinars
- Participate in community support and philanthropic initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong prospecting and business development skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Goal oriented and strong work ethic
- Working knowledge of CRM tools and carriers software
- LLQP or HLLQP and experience in financial service industry would be considered