The Recruiting Manager will be in charge of growing our team of advisors through the recruiting, selection, and onboarding of financial advisors. This individual will be skilled in leveraging their contacts within the industry and the community, and along with their previous recruiting experience they will be successful in helping grow our team of advisors.
- Manages the entire recruitment and selection processes for Financial advisors
- Independently administers all aspects of the hiring process (screens candidates, leads interviews, develops recruitment plans, prepares letters of offer, conducts reference checks and exit interviews, creates job postings)
- Sources candidates by direct sourcing, referral, and continuously and creatively identifying sources of candidates via job ads, referrals, associations, career fairs, educational facilities, employment agencies, networking, social media, databases, websites, etc.
- Maintains all documentation associated with the recruitment process
- Previous 2+ years of Recruiting and HR Experience
- Strong Product Knowledge Of Insurance And Wealth Products
- Strong Sales Management And Business Development Skills
- Strong Communication (Verbal And Written) Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- LLQP/CSC License and/or experience in financial service industry would be considered an asset
Compensation Range: 60,000 to 80,000 CAD per annum, depending on skills and experience.