Marketing Campaign Specialist
Position: Marketing Campaign Specialist, full-time, part-time
Locations: Hybrid, in-person @ 3601 Hwy 7 East, Suite 610, Markham, Greater Toronto Area, Ontario.
About the Role:
We are looking for a creative Marketing Campaign Specialist to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns for a range of products and services. The primary duties will include to plan, develop, execute and monitor the performance of campaigns and provide all the resources required to meet sales targets.
The key accountability is to ensure marketing campaigns run on schedule, achieve their objectives and ROI. You will work closely with the leadership team on managing spend and schedules.
- Plan, execute, and optimize a demand generation campaign to achieve business goals defined market segments with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Responsible for developing and deploying integrated marketing campaigns, including crafting strategy, aligning internal teams, developing audience segments, building creatives and content for different assets
- Collaborate with the team to create persona-based buyer journeys as the foundation for campaign strategy
- Work with the team to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Plan seamless integration of competitive campaigns and alliance partner campaigns within the prescriptive buyer journeys and overall segment campaign plans
- Design creative banners, posts and assist in content creation
- Use marketing automation and email nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers across the buyer journey
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
- Document every step, action and respective results.
- 1-2 years of experience (including co-ops/internships) in working with a digital marketing team, developing and managing creative digital marketing campaigns
- Must know about Data-Driven approach and to analyze data to identify low hanging fruits
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns while staying focused on the details
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Knowledge of digital design tools like Canva, Lumen5 (Photoshop is a plus)
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience of all leading social media platforms
- Understand current digital marketing trends.
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Exhibit willingness and flexibility to work both independently as well as part of a team
Compensation: Market competitive.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only selected prospects will be contacted for interview.