Social Media Associate
Position: Social Media Associate, Co-op, part-time
Locations: Hybrid, in-person @ 3601 Hwy 7 East, Suite 610, Markham, Greater Toronto Area, Ontario.
About the Role:
This is a dynamic new position with LifePlan Investments. The Social Media Associate will provide content to advocate financial literacy and the importance of planning, building, and protecting wealth for individuals and their families. As well as, help communicate important tips and tricks to financial and insurance advisors.
The successful candidate will be skilled in identifying relevant keywords for search engine optimization, digital media, understanding the audience, improving engagement, and generating engagement. You are a creative professional with a passion to create social content ranging from posts to Instagram reels.
Compensation: Market competitive.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only selected prospects will be contacted for interview.
- Brainstorm campaigns.
- Create social media posts.
- Track and regularly report on growth, impact and insights, gathering data and analytics from all social media content; and make any necessary adjustments.
- Coordinate with other marketing team leads to implement marketing visions.
- Complete all necessary search engine optimization (SEO) tasks for social media posts, including: keyword research, call to action, link building, and other off-page optimizations.
- Create and edit video and graphic content for website and social media
- Content creation and planning curated to target audience
- Editing and creating content as a team and individual
- Generating monthly content calendar and make necessary edits
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Graphic design or other multimedia experience (creating videos or audio materials).
- Experience creating content for social media (YouTube, Tiktok, Instagram) ads is an asset.