Insurance and Investment Advisor
Position: Insurance and Investment Advisor, Part-time, Full-time
Locations: Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia & Quebec.
Remote (your own hours), in-person @ 3601 Hwy 7 East, Suite 610, Markham for training and free office space
About the Role:
As an Insurance and Investment Advisor your goal is to help clients create viable plans for managing their finances given their unique individual and family situations. You will provide integrated life insurance planning and advice as a trusted advisor to your clients.
This position allows you to build your own business, and own your clients from day one by leveraging LifePlan’s brand, strength, and stability. We provide competitive performance-based compensation and financial assistance for qualified candidates to help you develop your career.
Compensation: Commission, incentives, bonuses, group benefits, free on-site parking, free training, free office space, and education subsidies if required.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only selected prospects will be contacted for interview.
- Assess clients’ needs and provide customized financial planning solutions
- Build and maintain client relationships through various prospecting activities such as networking, social media marketing, etc.
- Build rapport with new clients and strengthen existing relationships
- Utilize CRM to manage prospects and clients’ profiles and provide high-level service
- Service on-going clients, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions, answer inquiries, conduct client care calls and process renewals
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, process changes
- Actively participate in carrier training, workshops and webinars
- Participate in community support and philanthropic initiatives
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong prospecting and business development skills
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of CRM tools and carriers software
- Proven track record of successfully managing and closing deals
- LLQP or HLLQP and experience in financial service industry would be considered an asset